45 Days Diabetes Control Program
What is Diabetes Control Program ?
Type 2 diabetes is diagnosed based on elevated blood sugar & HbA1c. If your blood sugar remains normal without the use of diabetes-specific medication, you have successfully reversed your type 2 diabetes. Maintaining HbA1c < 6.5 is the goal of the program
Effective diabetes control means -
- Adjusting the right macro-nutrient composition (i.e. Carbs, Fat, Protein) + eliminating allergens.
- Improving Nutritional Status (Vitamins, Minerals, Omegas)
- Improving Insulin Sensitivity
- Improving Gut health for metabolic efficiency
This 45 days Diabetes Control Program takes a structured approach to improve your insulin sensitivity, reduce blood sugar levels through nutritional science-backed approach delivered by our experienced team of clinical nutritionist & medical doctors.
This Integrated care approach uses supervised nutritional & clinical intervention at the comfort of your home with high-touch engagement to keep one focused.
Why one should enrol ?
- Get to the root-cause of your diabetes. Most diabetes are caused due to insulin resistance or poor nutrition.
Reduce medicines - Medicines such as Metformin, SGLT-2, DPP-4 inhibitors causes nutritional depletion in the body causing other conditions
- Integrated care approach - Nutritional + Clinical interventions - Safe, natural & long-lasting
- Lowering of HbA1c & Insulin Resistance (HOMA-IR)
- Reduction in medicines
How it works ?
The program is designed to be conducted at Home through online channel. So you can be anywhere and still execute.
- Take Self Assessment
- Book following test (Optional but recommended - Home based)
- Consultation with Registered Clinical Nutritionist & Review with medical doctor
- Receive Your "Care Plan"
- Engagement through regular communication and fine-tuning of the program
Whats included ?
- Consultation with Registered Clinical Nutritionist
- Review with the medical doctor & supervision
- Individualised Care Plan & Engagement for 45 Days
- Tests are not included in the package. Pls, discuss with your practitioner for any test that is required.