45-Days Manage Gestational Diabetes
What is Holistic Gut Build Program ?
The crucial function of the GI tract is to digest and absorb the food, utilise medicines & flush out the toxins through the gastrointestinal (GI) systems. Our gut accounts for 80% of the immune system and also plays an important role in Digestion, Hormone balance and Cognitive function.
The GI Tract is a complex organ system easily influenced by factors such as microflora and microbial balance, digestive enzymes, or GI lining integrity. Over a period of time, toxins and food allergens enter the bloodstream creates an imbalance between good and bad bacteria, a phenomenon called "Dysbiosis"
Dysbiosis is known to cause the following health conditions -
- IBS/IBD/Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
- Crohn's Disease
- Celiac Disease
- GERD (Acid reflux)
- Cognitive decline & other mental health conditions
This 45 days Holistic Gut Build Program takes a structured approach to re-build your gut through science-backed approach delivered by our experienced team of clinical nutritionist & medical doctors.
This Integrated care approach uses supervised nutritional & clinical intervention at the comfort of your home with high-touch engagement to keep one focused.
Why one should enrol ?
- Get to the root-cause of your gut-related health conditions
- Antibiotics, contraceptives use, toxins in food & environment change the gut flora balance thus exposes us to a range of health risks & accelerates ageing.
- Integrated care approach - Nutritional + Clinical interventions - Safe, natural & long-lasting
- Reduction in associated symptoms such as acidity, gas, bloating, pain etc
- Improvement in energy levels
How it works ?
The program is designed to be conducted at Home through online channel. So you can be anywhere and still execute.
- Take Self Assessment
- Book following test (Optional but recommended - Home based
- Consultation with Registered Clinical Nutritionist & Review with medical doctor
- Receive Your "Care Plan"
- Engagement through regular communication
- SuperGut report arrives after 30 days. "Care Plan" is updated to include the recommendations
- Engagement & learning continues
Whats included ?
- Consultation with Registered Clinical Nutritionist
- Review with the medical doctor
- SuperGut (microbiome) test - Optional
- Care Plan & Engagement