45 Days PCOS Reversal Program
Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
What is PCOS Reversal Program ?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is common, affecting up to 10% of women of childbearing age. It is common in women with excess weight, insulin resistance and cholesterol abnormalities.
Symptoms of PCOS -
- Menstrual irregularities
- Inability to get pregnant
- Excess facial and body hair
PCOS can be reversed by improving the insulin sensitivity, metabolic & gut function and thereby reducing weight and enable ovulation/normal menstrual cycle.
This 45 days PCOS Management Program takes a structured approach to balance hormones and improve metabolic disturbance using science-backed approach delivered by our experienced team of clinical nutritionist & medical doctors.
This Integrated care approach uses supervised nutritional & clinical intervention at the comfort of your home with high-touch engagement to keep one focused.
Why one should enrol ?
- Get to the root-cause of your hormone imbalance, menstrual abnormalities
- Prevent further lifestyle diseases such as thyroid
- Integrated care approach - Nutritional + Clinical interventions - Safe, natural & long-lasting
- Reduction in associated symptoms such as facial hair, fatigue
- Improvement in menstrual cycles
How it works ?
The program is designed to be conducted at Home through online channel. So you can be anywhere and still execute.
- Take Self Assessment
- Book following test (Optional but recommended - Home based)
- Consultation with Registered Clinical Nutritionist & Review with medical doctor
- Receive Your "Care Plan"
- Engagement through regular communication
Whats included ?
- Consultation with Registered Clinical Nutritionist
- Review with the medical doctor & supervision
- Individualised Care Plan & Engagement for 45 Days
- Tests are not included in the package. Pls, discuss with your practitioner for any test that is required.
Registered Clinical Nutritionist, 10+ years of Experience
M.S. in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics. Applied Nutrition certification from Apollo Hospitals, Sports Nutrition from American College of Sports Nutrition.
Dr Chandrika K.M
Endocrinologist, 22+ years of Experience
MBBS, Fellow of American College of Endocrinology (FACE)
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test