Gut Health Test - At-Home Gut Test in Lucknow
- Dysbiosis Risk and Markers
- Gut Permeability
- Intestinal Malabsorption
- Clostridia Bacterial Overgrowth
- Yeast and Fungal Infection
- Bacterial Overgrowth
- Vitamin Metabolism
- Fat Metabolism
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Protein Metabolism
- Energy Production
- Mineral Sufficiency
- Amino Acids Sufficiency
About the Gut Health Test - Lucknow
Gut health is one of the most important parts of optimal productivity, wellbeing, and longevity. We can experience a range of symptoms such as nausea, bloating, chronic pain, reflux, and inflammation if our gut health is compromised. Over time, we may also experience more serious conditions such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
That is why testing our gut health with a gut test in Lucknow is the right way ahead. You can get your gut health analyzed through a scientifically designed test in Lucknow, and your sample tested in an NABL certified laboratory. This ensures that your results are accurate and insightful for you to understand why you are experiencing pain, bloating, nausea, etc.
You can also test for leaky gut, which is a common condition that many people experience owing to long-term inflammation and poor gut health. The blood and urine gut test in Lucknow is one of the most comprehensive ones in the market, making it ideal for complete gut health analysis.
Gut Health & Metabolism
Your health is a reflection of your gut health. Conversely, it also is reflective of the nutrients (certain vitamins and minerals) which you may not be consuming, but need for better health and disease prevention. There are many variables which determine the efficiency behind your nutrition.
It is important to understand whether your nutrition is adequate for the health that you aim to achieve, or whether there is any deficiency. It is also important to understand whether there is any “metabolic block” which calls for a change in nutrition, lifestyle and approach to building/ maintaining health.
You should immediately get a gut test in Lucknow if you experience abdominal pain, discomfort, gas after eating, problems with metabolism, etc. Your report will contain complete information on why you are experiencing pain, inflammation, irritation, and bowel movement problems.
Dysbiosis Marker & Risk
The GI tract is a complex organ system easily influenced by factors such as microflora and microbial balance, digestive enzymes, or GI lining integrity. Over a period of time, toxins and food allergens entering the bloodstream create an imbalance between good and bad bacteria, a phenomenon called Dysbiosis. A gut test in Lucknow is the best way ahead when you suspect that you may have dysbiosis. A doctor will also recommend a gut test if you are showing symptoms of poor gut bacteria quality.
Gut Permeability or Leaky Gut Markers
The main role of your small intestine is to absorb nutrients from the food you eat into your bloodstream. Malabsorption syndrome refers to a number of disorders in which the small intestine can’t absorb enough of certain nutrients and fluids.
Clostridia Bacterial Overgrowth
Clostridium Difficile - found in our intestines and released toxins that causes intestinal lining disruption and diarrhoea. Many people contract C. difficile is that by eating contaminated meat or vegetables.
Yeast & Fungal Infection
There are hundreds of different types of yeast and the most common form of yeast infection is known as Candida albicans. The problem occurs when there is too much Candida in relation to your body’s good bacteria, and it overpowers the bacteria, which can lead to leaky gut and a host of other digestive issues, as well as fungal infections, mood swings, and brain fog
Bacterial OvergrowthBacterial overgrowth occurs when there is a significant increase in the bacterial population in the small intestine and stomach. One common cause of bacterial overgrowth is the underproduction of gastric acid which limits bacterial growth in the stomach and upper small intestine. The consequences of bacterial overgrowth are numerous, including vitamin deficiencies, and carbohydrate malabsorption
Why is Gut Health Important
Having the right gut health, good gut bacteria, and a healthy gut microbiome is one of the best ways to improve overall health, longevity, and regulation of functioning. The gut microbiota controls a large number of functions within the body that can impact energy, mental health, and chronic disease.
Issues in the gut can lead to complex problems later on, which can worsen over time. Having the right bacteria in the gut is essential to a healthy life. A gut test in Lucknow can provide invaluable information on why you are experiencing gut health problems. Secondary conditions, such as low motivation, poor energy management, back/knee pain, burning, skin irritation, etc. may also be connected to gut health. A complete gut test in Lucknow can provide information on how your gut is functioning internally.
Is Gut Health Test right for me ?
A gut health test is the preliminary way to determine the presence of healthy gut bacteria in the body. It can also provide insights in the case that you are suffering from chronic bloating, constipation, sensitive stomach, flatulence, reflux, and nausea.
You should also get a regular gut health test done in Lucknow if you want to ensure that the gut microbiota in your body is optimal for your lifestyle. There is also a key connection between healthy bacteria in the gut and longevity, which is why having a gut health test done is optimal.
Is the report simple enough to understand? Will it include the recommendations? Do I need someone’s assistance to implement the recommendations?
The report is comprehensive but simple to understand. It will have guidelines and recommendations wherever there is an abnormal finding. However, the best way to implement the recommendations is to route through your family physician or a nutritionist.
What is gut health?
Gut health is a comprehensive term given to the overall state and functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. The performance of gastro organs, such as oesophagus, stomach and intestines, and the biodiversity of gut bacteria is collectively captured within the gut health parameter.
How do I improve gut health?
There are several ways to improve the gut microbiome present within your system -
- Consuming high quality fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Limiting processed foods and foods with additional chemicals.
- Focusing on regular exercises for mobility and better blood flow.
- Eating foods that aid digestion and gut bacteria diversity, such as fermented food, curd, etc.
What causes leaky gut?
When our intestinal lining has breaks, cracks, or gaps, through which partially digested food, toxins, and other entities can enter our bloodstream, it can lead to digestive issues. This is commonly referred to as having a leaky gut and can lead to many severe conditions related to the digestive system. Our lifestyle, food consumption patterns, and other factors can lead to the formation of a leaky gut.
What are the symptoms of leaky gut?
The following are common symptoms of leaky gut -
- Chronic diarrhoea, constipation, and bloating issues, especially after consuming a meal.
- Fatigue, headaches, and lack of energy.
- Issues with sleep regulation, mood, irritability.
- Severe skin problems
- Extensive inflammation and joint pain.
If you suspect that you may be having these underlying symptoms, a gut test in Lucknow is the right way ahead. You can get yourself checked at-home and receive your reports directly via email for maximum convenience.
What is the link between leaky gut and other health conditions?
Individuals with a leaky gut can experience mild and severe health conditions owing to poor gut health and inefficient digestive system output. Some of the diseases that leaky gut can be linked to are irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), celiac disease, Crohn's disease, and diabetes. Your gut health can also be significantly compromised if you have a leaky gut, which is why getting a gut health test is key. Food insensitivities, such as allergies, can also arise as a result of having a leaky gut.
How to increase good gut bacteria?
There are several strategies that you can follow to improve your gut health. One of the main ways is to improve good gut bacteria in your system. Here are some of the most impactful ways that you can improve your gut health.
- Consuming a diverse range of foods can significantly improve your gut health. Improving the variety in the sources of foods that you consume can improve the gut bacteria quality present within the system.
- Improving the intake of fruits, vegetables, and high-fibre foods can also improve gut bacteria quality and presence within the system. In fact regular consumption of foods that are dense in micronutrients can significantly improve gut bacteria activity.
- Fermented foods, such as pickles, yogurt, and sauerkraut, can also introduce healthy gut bacteria in the body. The gut microbiota quality can improve based on the types of fermented foods introduced for your gut.
- Both prebiotics and probiotics have shown to improve the presence of good gut microbiome in the body. Your digestion can improve due to the presence of good bacteria in the gut, owing to the introduction of the right pre and probiotics.
- Staying hydrated, exercising regularly, and getting ample quality sleep can also boost digestion and improve gut microbiome. Having a healthier lifestyle and ensuring adequate water consumption can add to the health of your gut.
Do antivirals affect gut bacteria?
Antivirals may have a negative impact on the gut microbiome leading to a form of gut dysbiosis. An imbalance of gut bacteria can form within the system. It is best to consult with a specialist prior to consuming antivirals.
What are the symptoms of an unhealthy gut?
The following symptoms are key signs of having an unhealthy gut -
- Chronic upset stomach, stomach issues, digestive problems.
- Regular need for digestive aids, medicines, and treatments.
- Joint pain, inflammation and skin issues.
- Fatigue and brain fog.
- Autoimmune conditions and food allergies.
Why is gut microbiome important?
A person's gut microbiome plays a vital role in the regulation of digestion, energy, and waste management. Irritation in the gut can detrimentally impact a person's health, well being, and sense of balance. You can experience lack of energy due to gut bacteria mismanagement, skin problems due to changes in the gut microbiota, and chronic inflammation in the body.
How is the microbiome of the gut determined?
A balance of genetics, environment, and medication can impact the gut microbiota in the body. Diet also plays a major role in the maintenance of healthy gut bacteria. Changes in the gut microbiota can significantly impact a person's digestive health, which is why it is important to get a gut health test done as soon as you start experiencing problems in your gut.
What is the price of a gut test in Lucknow?
The cost of the gut test in Lucknow is INR 3900. The price of the gut test in Lucknow includes 7 gut markers that are important to check when you are experiencing pain in your stomach. Underlying problems that don’t show up on blood reports can be analyzed through a specialized gut test in Lucknow. Your report will also provide more information, and can be emailed within 7-10 days.
What is the contact number for MyDiagnostics in Lucknow?
You can call us at +9108047166161 for any questions about your gut health test in Lucknow.
- Metabolism describes all the chemical processes that go on continuously inside our bodies to keep us alive and our organs functioning normally, such as breathing, repairing cells and digesting food.
- Metabolism is responsible for breaking down the calories we consume and turning them into the energy our body needs to function. Thus, higher the metabolism, easier it is lose weight and maintain the level of weight loss
- Individuals struggling with weight loss
- Individuals with metabolic syndromes and disorders
- Individuals with nutritional deficiencies
- No fasting is required for this test
- Alcohol consumption 12 hours prior testing is discouraged