Autism Test (Urine Organic Acids) in Gurgaon
- Indollactic Acid
About the Autism test (Urine Organic Acids) in Gurgaon
The autism test in Gurgaon is a urinary marker analysis to provide a diagnosis of the condition for children and adults. The test is designed for analysis across 26 urinary parameters, including HVA, 4HPA, VMA, Citrate, etc. The at-home urine test provides individuals with comprehensive urine metabolites insights to help them determine the autism diagnosis.
Your report is generated within 7-10 days, with comprehensive analysis mentioned within the report. You can share the report with a specialist and get a medical opinion about the ASD diagnosis. The autism spectrum disorder test in Gurgaon can provide a medical overview of 26 urinary markers, enabling doctors to perform further testing to determine the official ASD diagnosis.
What is Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological development disorder that can be characterized by difficulty engaging in social communication, repetitive and restricted patterns & interests, sensory issues, and other accompanying symptoms. While anyone can develop ASD, the symptoms generally arise during the first two years of life thereby affecting development and learning.
People with ASD may interact with their surroundings in different ways, and have different learning abilities across distinct categories. Some individuals may have delayed language and intellectual development, especially during their childhood, along with limited motor coordination. These may impact their output at school or in the workplace, which is why special strategies and therapies are designed for empowering those with ASD.
Understanding the Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder
For the effective diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, a specialist focuses on the following signs in children and adults, among other areas. It is important to note that not all people with ASD will show these symptoms and that further analysis and review is required for a formalized diagnosis.
Difficulties in social interactions and seamless communication
- Aversion in making eye contact when interacting
- Stilted or non-casual speech pattern
- Lower interest in interacting with others socially
- Difficulty in understanding non-verbal cues
- Challenges with analysing body language
- Difficulty in fully gauging emotions
Limited interests and repetitive patterns
- Lack of tolerance for new experiences and routines
- Fixation on specific ways of performing tasks
- Difficulty focusing on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Difficulty coping with change or dynamic environments
- Sensory sensitivity, especially to loud noises, sudden visuals, etc.
- Typical movement patterns
- Specific arrangements of toys, objects, items, etc.
A specialist will be able to make the final diagnosis after performing specific tests to determine whether the individual is on the autism spectrum. There are several therapies that you can opt for to minimize symptom severity and enhance skill development in areas where the individual may be experiencing difficulty.
Quality Testing & Analysis of Autism Test
Quality assurance is done at 3 levels
- Sample collection from home using one time sealed QR coded sterile kits and transportation to the lab including the temperature condition requirements
- Sample acceptance and QC at the lab
- Sample run at the NABL/CAP/ISO certified labs
Are there risk factors for autism spectrum disorder?
While there isn't a direct conclusive study confirming all risk factors for ASD, there are indications that the following risk factors can play a role in the condition.
- A sibling or direct family member with ASD may raise the likelihood of the condition.
- Complications at birth may put the child at a higher risk for ASD.
- Having a genetic predisposition, such as genetic fragile X syndrome, can put an individual at a higher risk factor.
- Environmental factors.
If you know someone that is displaying autism spectrum disorder signs then an ASD test in Gurgaon is the right approach. The autism screening test Gurgaon kit can help in determining the likelihood that someone has the condition.
Is there a genetic component to autism?
There are some studies that suggest a relationship between autism spectrum disorder and genetics, but there are no direct and conclusive indications. Certain genetic conditions may put the child at a higher risk factor for autism.
Can autism be screened during pregnancy?
There is currently no accurate testing procedure to screen for autism during pregnancy.
What is Asperger's syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a developmental disorder, a part of the autism spectrum, in which individuals may not be able to fully socially interact with others and can be rigid about doing things the same way in specific situations.
Those with the syndrome may find it difficult to understand emotional differences in people just by looking at their facial expressions. It may be difficult to know what someone is feeling just by looking at them or feeling just by talking to them without direct information.
Earlier understanding of the condition revolved around the idea that people with the syndrome could see patterns in things all the time, and can find it hard to do things outside of very strong interests. More modern analyses of the syndrome focuses on the social interactions aspect of Asperger's and how thinking or feeling just facial expressions or communication context cues may not be intuitive.
How do I communicate effectively with someone with Asperger's syndrome?
The best approach when talking to someone on the autism spectrum, such as those with Asperger's syndrome, is to be as specific as possible. By taking the time to talk to them positively and without being obscure, you can talk to them effectively. If your child, friend or family member has Asperger's syndrome you can make it easy to communicate with them through visuals and lists, while focusing on one topic or task at a time.
What is the cost of the Autism test in Gurgaon?
The Autism test cost in Gurgaon is INR 4900 and is inclusive of 26 urinary markers for analysing the condition. The urine test can be performed at home with a complete report generated within 7-10 days. You can share the report with a specialist and gather further analysis if the individual is continuing to showcase signs of autism. You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about the test and the report.
How do I contact MyDiagnostics for the Autism test in Gurgaon?
You can contact us about the Autism test in Gurgaon at +9108047166161. Any questions about the autism spectrum test details, tracking, and reporting can be cleared via phone, email, or WhatsApp.
- The autism spectrum test is a urinary marker analysis of 26 parameters, through urine organic acids testing.
- By analysing HVA, 4HPA, VMA, etc. a urine organic acids analysis can be performed for someone who may be displaying autism spectrum symptoms.
- This test is ideal for someone displaying symptoms of autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, and developmental disabilities.
- This test is also important for anyone with kids that are displaying minimal social interaction, early cognitive development issues, etc.
- No special instructions necessary. Do follow all information in the provided testing kit.