Vitamin, Iron & Mineral Balance Plus
Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D Total
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)
- Calcium/Phosphorous Ratio
IRON MARKERS (4)
- Iron, Serum
- Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- % Transferrin Saturation
BLOOD HEALTH (14)
- Total Red Blood Cells (RBC)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MVC)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
- Total White Blood Cells (WBC)
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
Fasting Required - Yes
- Vitamin, Iron and Mineral is an advanced online blood test to detect nutritional and vitamin deficiency which can be the underlying cause of many diseases.
- This vitamin, mineral and nutritional test measures levels like complete blood count (CBC), Iron, serum, complete vitamin profile of A, B1 to B12, Vit D, D3, E, K, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and more.
- Vitamin and nutritional deficiency can be hidden causes for serious health conditions. A vitamin blood test identifies a common deficiency of vitamin B6, B12 & D.
- To ensure the immune system stays at maximum capacity to fight off infections and diseases.
- Please do not consume alcohol 24-48 hours before the test.
- Heavy exercise before the blood test is not recommended.
- What will the vitamin test results indicate?
The lab results of a blood test can indicate a particular deficiency or excess levels of vitamins in your body. If low levels of vitamins are identified increase the intake from particular food sources. In some cases, your physician can recommend supplements. It is advisable to get doctor consultation before taking supplements.
- What is a serum iron test?
The iron serum test measures the levels of blood iron in your serum (a fluid component of blood). It is used to identify iron deficiency and eliminate it. Too many levels of iron is also a cause of concern as it can impact liver health.
- Is iron tested the same as ferritin?
No, iron and ferritin are not the same. Ferritin is a protein that stores iron and ferritin levels indirectly measure the levels of iron stored in your body. TIBC (Total Iron Binding capacity) indicates the level of iron that can be carried through the blood.
- How long do iron test results take?
It takes 24-48 hours for the lab results to be available.
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test