Allergy (Common Food Allergens) - Veg & Non-Veg
For queries on this test please call +91 9986576665
- Total IgE
- Toor Dal
- Moong Dal
- Chana Dal
- Rajma Dal
- Urad Dal
- Hazel Nut
- Black Pepper
Starch Food (7)
- Lady's Finger
- Bitter Gourd
- Rabbit Meat
- Fish (Cod)
Milk Products (5)
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
Turn Around Time - 2-3 days
Fasting required - No
- IgE (Immunoglobulin E) is an antibody protein that causes allergic reactions.
- A Food allergy blood test measures the IgE levels to detect an allergy to a particular food.
- Food allergies and Intolerances are common causes of poor nutrition absorption, your best fitness or weight loss program will fail if underlying allergies or intolerances are not identified.
- It is necessary to identify substances causing allergy to minimize the chronic allergic reactions like indigestion, trouble breathing, throat tightness, skin
- People looking to improve nutrition absorption by eliminating food they are allergic to.
- It is advisable to avoid alcoholic beverages 24-48 hours before an allergy test.
- How is food allergy testing done?
This test measures the level of total IgE antibodies in the blood. A trained professional will draw a blood sample from your arm which will be collected in a vial. The test usually takes five minutes.
- What is Immunoglobulin E blood test?
Immunoglobulin E is an antibody produced by the immune system to fight off infections. IgE test measures the amount of antibodies present in the blood. Increased levels of IgE indicates that a person may be having an allergy.
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test