Hair Mineral & Toxic Test
For queries on this test please call +91 9986576665
Toxic Elements (14)
Mineral Elements (11)
"Presently, humanity is exposed to the highest levels of toxic metals in recorded history, up to several thousand times higher than just a hundred years ago. Everyone has metals in their body; the question is how much do you have? Removing them from the body can vastly improve health, mental functioning, energy and performance"
Hair analysis reveals and explains the causes of many health symptoms and disease, whose underlying causes are largely related to nutritional deficiencies, mineral imbalances and heavy metal and chemical toxicity
The key areas of Hair Analysis test provide key insights to -
- Heavy Metal Toxins - 14 parameters
- Mineral Deficiencies & Imbalances - 11 parameters
Sample Type - Hair
Test Process -
1. Test Kit will be sent at home
2. Pls collect the hair sample as per the instructions
3. Send the kit back to us at the address mentioned
Scientific basis for Hair Analysis
When new hair cells are forming in the hair follicle, they take in traces of substances going through the blood-stream of the individual. As hair grows, the new cells push out the older ones, and as cells come out of the bulb, they die and harden - and thus create a long lasting record of whatever (e.g. toxins & minerals) was in the blood of the person when they were forming.
Hair can thus keep a more long-lasting record of what passes through the body of an individual than either blood or urine. Each hair lives about 5-6 years before it falls off the scalp
Test Type - Hair
Test Mode - At Home
Turn Around Time - 5-7 days from the sample collection date
Why should you do this test
- Provides long-term heavy metal toxic exposure e.g. arsenic, mercury etc on the body - the root cause of many health conditions such as mental health, cancer, auto-immune, hormone imbalance etc
- Provides long-term mineral status in the body - Minerals are the "Spark Plug" of the body, required for every cellular function
- Provides insights into hair-fall, dull-hair etc
- This is a Gold-Standard test for Toxic burden & Minerals
What are the pre-requisites of this test
- Do not shampoo/soap or wash hair immediately before the sample collection
- This test can be done by any age group or gender
How to collect the sample
- Once you book the test, the test kit will be sent to your address
- Fill the Information Sheet in the Kit
- Select an area from the center of the scalp and cut an adequate amount of hair (40-50 strands) from the base of your scalp. Do not pluck the hair from the root
- Put the sample & form in the pouch and ship the kit to our office
What can a hair test determine?
- A hair follicle test can screen for drug use over the past 3 months
- It can determine the presence of heavy metals and toxins
- It can test for hair conditions like androgenetic alopecia
How is hair mineral analysis done?
Hair sample of about 100-120 strands is collected from the scalp of the individual to be screened. The sample is then washed to remove sweat, oil and skin cells and is further analyzed chemically or examined under a microscope in the lab to yield accurate results.
How to interpret the hair mineral test?
A negative test result can be determined within 24 hours of hair removal with the help of a screening test called ELISA which determines the presence of drugs in the hair sample
A positive test result is confirmed after 72 hours of hair removal with the help of a gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) test
An inconclusive test result isn't common. However, improper collection of the hair specimen may lead to such results
Are hair follicle tests accurate?
The collection and testing of hair for this at home blood test follows a very specific set of standards to increase accuracy. During testing, the collected hair is washed and tested for environmental contamination that could change test results
- This an at home blood test that analyses hair follicles for heavy metal toxicity (14 parameters) and mineral deficiency and imbalances (11 parameters)
- This hair follicle test can also screen for illicit drug use
- When new hair cells form, they intake trace substances through the bloodstream and as hair grows new cells push the older ones out of the bulb, which die and harden, keeping a long record (90 days) of toxins and minerals in the individual’s blood stream at the time of formation.
- Random drug testing for individuals
- People who want to test for mineral imbalances and hair fall
- Do not shampoo or wash your hair immediately before sample collection.
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test