Hair Mineral & Toxic Test at Home
- Arsenic (As),
- Barium (Ba),
- Aluminimum (Al),
- Cadmium (Cd),
- Nickel (Ni),
- Lead (Pb),
- Mercury (Hg),
- Strontium (Sr),
- Thallium (Tl)
- Sodium : Potassium
- Calcium : Magnesium
- Zinc : Copper
- Sodium : Magnesium
- Calcium : Phosphorous
- Calcium : Potassium
- Potassium : Lithium
- Potassium : Cobalt
- Iron : Copper
- Calcium : Sodium
- Calcium : Silicon
- Phosphorous : Silicon
- Calcium : Iron
- Iron : Cobalt
About the Minerals and Heavy Metals Toxicity (Hair Sample) Test
"Presently, humanity is exposed to the highest levels of toxic metals in recorded history, up to several thousand times higher than just a hundred years ago. Everyone has metals in their body; the question is how much do you have? Removing them from the body can vastly improve health, mental functioning, energy and performance"
Hair analysis reveals and explains the causes of many health symptoms and disease, whose underlying causes are largely related to nutritional deficiencies, mineral imbalances and heavy metal and chemical toxicity
The key areas of Hair Analysis test provide key insights to -
- Heavy Metals/Toxins: Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Aluminimum (Al), Cadmium (Cd), Nickel (Ni), Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Strontium (Sr), Thallium (Tl)
- Minerals: Chromium, Potassium, Phosphorous, Germanium, Magnesium, Iodine, Cobalt, Silicon, Lithium, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum, Selenium, Sulfur, Sodium, Silver, Vanadium, Calcium, Iron, Zinc
Scientific basis for Hair Analysis
When new hair cells are forming in the hair follicle, they take in traces of substances going through the blood-stream of the individual. As hair grows, the new cells push out the older ones, and as cells come out of the bulb, they die and harden - and thus create a long lasting record of whatever (e.g. toxins & minerals) was in the blood of the person when they were forming.
Hair can thus keep a more long-lasting record of what passes through the body of an individual than either blood or urine. Each hair lives about 5-6 years before it falls off the scalp
Why should you do this test
- Provides long-term heavy metal toxic exposure e.g. arsenic, mercury etc on the body - the root cause of many health conditions such as mental health, cancer, auto-immune, hormone imbalance etc
- Provides long-term mineral status in the body - Minerals are the "Spark Plug" of the body, required for every cellular function
- Provides insights into hair-fall, dull-hair etc
- This is a Gold-Standard test for Toxic burden & Minerals
What are the pre-requisites of this test
- Do not shampoo/soap or wash hair immediately before the sample collection
- This test can be done by any age group or gender
How to collect the sample
- Once you book the test, the test kit will be sent to your address
- Fill the Information Sheet in the Kit
- Select an area from the center of the scalp and cut an adequate amount of hair (40-50 strands) from the base of your scalp. Do not pluck the hair from the root
- Put the sample & form in the pouch and ship the kit to our office
What is HTMA?
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) is a test that tests for minerals and heavy metals present in hair.
Does cbd show up on a hair follicle test?
CBD may or may not be show up on a hair follicle test
What can a hair test determine?
How is hair mineral analysis done?Hair sample of about 100-120 strands is collected from the scalp of the individual to be screened. The sample is then washed to remove sweat, oil and skin cells and is further analyzed chemically or examined under a microscope in the lab to yield accurate results.
Are hair follicle tests accurate?The collection and testing of hair for this at home blood test follows a very specific set of standards to increase accuracy. During testing, the collected hair is washed and tested for environmental contamination that could change test results
- This an at home blood test that analyses hair follicles for heavy metal toxicity (14 parameters) and mineral deficiency and imbalances (11 parameters)
- This hair follicle test can also screen for illicit drug use
- When new hair cells form, they intake trace substances through the bloodstream and as hair grows new cells push the older ones out of the bulb, which die and harden, keeping a long record (90 days) of toxins and minerals in the individual’s blood stream at the time of formation.
- Random drug testing for individuals
- People who want to test for mineral imbalances and hair fall
- Do not shampoo or wash your hair immediately before sample collection.