Complete Vitamin Profile – Vitamin Deficiency Blood Test at Home in Hyderabad
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D Total
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)
About the Complete Vitamins Deficiency Test in Hyderabad
The Complete Vitamins Test is a comprehensive vitamin profile that is designed to detect deficiencies within the body that can be the root cause of several conditions. The 14 parameter vitamin Hyderabad test package provides insight on all essential vitamins so that you can understand your vitamin profile scientifically. The vitamin deficiency test Hyderabad package combines the critical vitamins into one kit so that you can address your inherent blood levels to prevent disease and improve wellbeing.
If you are prone to certain diseases, are focusing on weight gain/weight loss, or want to improve your longevity, then the complete vitamin blood test Hyderabad package is right for you. Instead of opting for single vitamin B12 or vitamin D test price, you can purchase this at-home testing kit that provides a more comprehensive look at all 14 important vitamins.
A lack of a good and healthy diet may lead to the following conditions -
Vitamins are essential nutrients that our body needs to function effectively. They are vital for fighting off disease, and preventing bone deterioration. They are also vital to heart and respiratory functioning, requiring more attention through supplementation.
- The 13 essential vitamins our body needs are vitamins A, C, D, E, K and the B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
- The four fat-soluble vitamins i.e A, D, E, and K are stored in the body’s fatty tissues. The other nine vitamins are water-soluble and therefore must be replenished regularly because they are removed from the body in your urine.
- Vitamin B12 is the only water-soluble vitamin that is stored in the liver.
The best way to get enough of the 13 essential vitamins is to eat a balanced diet from a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Proteins are the building blocks of life, made up of amino acids.
- There are 20 different amino acids, 9 of which are called essential and 11 of which are labeled as non-essential.
- The human body needs all 20 of these amino acids, in varying degrees, to be healthy and fully functional.
- A protein deficiency (hypoproteinemia) means someone is not getting enough protein to meet their body’s needs. We get the protein we need from the food we eat. If our diet doesn’t contain enough protein, we may suffer from protein deficiency.
- The Role of B Vitamins and Minerals in Energy Metabolism specifically assists in amino acid synthesis and glucose, fat, and protein metabolism,
- Lipids are fat-like substances that are important parts of the membranes found within and between cells and in the myelin sheath that coats and protects the nerves.
- Lipids include oils, fatty acids, waxes, steroids (such as cholesterol and estrogen), and other related compounds.
- Fats or fatty acids (FA) are important nutrients in our diet providing energy and adding palatability to foods. However, foods with high content of saturated fatty acids (SFA) are known to cause a myriad of health problems. Foods high in unsaturated FAs, especially essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) have been found to contribute to good health.
- Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are very important nutritional requirements for keeping good health.Their deficiency increases the risk of getting affected by cancer, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, behavioral problems, depression, cognitive decline, and chronic inflammation.
- Moreover, their presence in the diet is essential for the proper absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A, D, E and K.
Common Symptoms of Nutrient Deficiency
A lack of good nutrition and healthy diets may lead to the following signs and symptoms -
- Dullness, or pale skin, hair loss
- fatigue, weakness, feeling faint or fainting
- trouble breathing
- unusual food cravings
- periods of lightheadedness
- heart palpitations
- tingling and numbness of the joints
- menstrual issues, such as missed periods or very heavy cycles
- poor concentration
Nutrient Deficiency & Immune Function
A deficiency of nutrients can alter the body’s immune response. Various studies have found that deficiencies in zinc, selenium, iron, copper, folic acid, and vitamins A, B6, C, D, and E can alter immune responses. These nutrients help the immune system in several ways: working as an antioxidant to protect healthy cells, supporting growth and activity of immune cells, and producing antibodies. Epidemiological studies find that those who are poorly nourished are at greater risk of bacterial, viral, and other infections.
What is vitamin D deficiency?
A Vitamin D deficiency is the tested levels of the vitamin that are lower than normal range. Levels that are lower than 20 and 40 ng/mL may be termed as a deficiency for the vitamin. If you are experiencing symptoms of deficiency then it is best to get tested immediately.
Your body needs enough vitamin D to prevent diseases, improve mood regulation, and strengthen bones long-term. You can get enough Vitamin D through sunlight, foods fortified with vitamin D, dairy, and meat. Supplementation is also a good strategy for those with lower D levels.
In chronic cases, the deficiency of Vitamin D is also associated with rickets, which can weaken bone development for children. Individuals can also get chronic bone pain, weak bones, and bone deformities if they aren't getting enough vitamin D.
What is caused by deficiency of vitamin D?
There are several health problems and chronic issues that can develop as a result of Vitamin D deficiency, such as bone health issues, immunity issues, improper healing, fractures, and osteoporosis. A deficiency for Vitamin D can be treated through the right supplementation and dietary changes.
Is fasting required for a vitamin B12 test?
Yes, fasting for 10-12 hour prior to the Vitamin B12 test is advised for accurate results.
What is a vitamin B12 test?
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin required for brain and nerve functioning, while playing a key role in hair quality and red blood cells development. The vitamin B12 test measures the levels of the vitamin in the body and determines risk of vitamin deficiency. You can get the the best vitamin B12 test Hyderabad kit through MyDiagnostics.
Since a deficiency can be caused by several factors, it is best to get a complete vitamin profile done to determine causes of vitamin deficiencies. Also since a test of Vitamin A is equally as important as a test for Vitamin B12 or D3, the right approach is to get a complete vitamin profile done.
What is the vitamin D3 test done for?
The Vitamin D3 blood test is done to check for bone disorders. It is also used to monitor asthma, psoriasis and some autoimmune disorders.
What is the difference between vitamin D and D3 test?
There are 2 forms of Vitamin D in our body - Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3. Both vitamins are collectively referred to as Vitamin D. The vitamin D test cost in Hyderabad is optimized for repeat vitamin testing, which is why it is best to get a complete vitamin package from MyDiagnostics.
How can I improve my vitamin D levels?
Vitamin D levels can be improved with the right diet, supplementation, and lifestyle modifications. Since Vitamin D plays a role in energy, strength, and vitality it is important to get the vitamin from dairy, meat, leafy vegetables, and fortified foods. You can opt for 25 OH vitamin D total test if you are experiencing symptoms of vitamin D deficiency.
Exercising in sunshine will also help improve your vitamin D levels that can enhance your body's ability to absorb calcium effectively. You can also opt for a supplementation plan as prescribed by your doctor depending on the levels of vitamin D in the body.
Why is the vitamin profile test done?
A vitamin profile test is done to monitor the levels of vitamins and minerals along with other nutrients in the blood. This helps in determining deficiencies in the body which may lead to various health disorders. Lab testing is conducted across multiple parameters that are related to vitamin levels, through different tests. The combined report is shared with individuals after testing for deficiencies across vitamins.
What vitamin deficiencies cause tingling in the hands and feet?
Vitamin B12 deficiency is likely to cause tingling in hands and feet. You should get a vitamin B12 test Hyderabad kit delivered at home if you are experiencing this sensation over a longer period.
Can vitamin deficiency cause weight loss?A specific deficiency of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) can lead to loss of appetite but information on weight loss is not conclusive.
Is vitamin deficiency common?
A vitamin deficiency may not be common based on your genetic, ecological, and nutritional background. If you are regularly consuming foods rich in vitamins and are exposed to ample sunlight, then you may not be at a higher risk of deficiencies.
If you have a supplementation protocol as well, to target the most common deficiencies, then you may also not be susceptible to further deficiency. Indian adults can face common deficiencies in Vitamin D, vitamin B12, and Vitamin B9 (folate). Studies suggest that 7 out of every 10 Indians are vitamin deficient.
Where can I get a vitamin test in Hyderabad?
You can get a complete vitamin test in Hyderabad through MyDiagnostics. The at-home test makes it highly convenient in Hyderabad for anyone to order the test for anyone in the country. You can also follow the instructions in the kit and easily get your report within a day or two for quick results.
What is the cost of vitamin test Hyderabad package?
The total vitamin test package consisting of Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 test cost in Hyderabad is INR 2499. The at-home test sample is analysed in an NABL certified laboratory, ensuring optimal results and high quality analysis. You also receive your report within 24-48 hours via email. You can call us directly at +9108047166161
- A comprehensive vitamin panel is tested to detect a deficiency or overabundance of vitamins required by your body to eliminate health risks, build immunity, and maintain bone health.
- Range of vitamins like (A, B, D, E, and K) all play important nutrients and testing their levels is highly recommended to get rid of symptoms related to deficiencies from everyday life.
- Those experiencing symptoms of vitamin deficiency like hair loss, bleeding gums, brittle hair and nails, red or white bumps on the skin, slow wound healing, irregular heartbeat, poor night vision, and fatigue.
- Maintaining Essential vitamin levels during pregnancy can reduce the risk of birth defects.
- Knowing your numbers can help you manage a deficiency with the help of diet or supplements as recommended by your doctor.
- Fasting before vitamin testing is required.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages before the test.