ELITE Fitness Diagnostics - Advanced in Ghaziabad
- ENERGY & METABOLISM (12)
- THYROID FUNCTION (5)
- KIDNEY & RENAL FUNCTION (4)
- STAMINA & ENDURANCE (11)
- STRENGTH & POWER (7)
- LIVER & DIGESTIVE FUNCTION (11)
- INFLAMMATION (10)
- ELECTROLYTES (4)
- VITAMINS & MINERALS (8)
- Glucose, Fasting
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Insulin, Fasting
- Cholesterol, Total
- LDL Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
- Triglycerides/HDL Ratio
- HDL/LDL Ratio
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Total T3
- Total T4
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Uric Acid
- Iron, Serum
- % Transferrin Saturation
- Red Blood Cells
- Testosterone, Total
- Testosterone, Free
- Cortisol, AM
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Protein, Total
- Globulin, Total
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- AST (SGOT)
- ALT (SGPT)
- Bilirubin - Total
- Bilirubin - Direct
- Bilirubin - Indirect
- Creatine Kinase
- Total WBC
- Sodium/Potassium Ratio
- Vitamin D (25-OH)
- Vitamin B12
- Calcium/Albumin Ratio
- Calcium/Phosphorous Ratio
About the Elite Fitness - Advanced
- Weight loss & Fitness levels
- Sports Specific Performance
- Endurance activities such as Marathons, Triathlon, High-Altitude or long Trekking, Mountain Climbing etc
If you are aiming to improve your athletic performance or fitness levels, baselining and improving key biomarkers that helps you to improve strength, power, endurance & recovery is crucial, For athletes, optimal ranges (not same as clinical range) are derived and the key parameters are -
Energy & Metabolism
Energy metabolism is the process of generating energy (ATP - the body's energy curency) from nutrients. It comprises a series of interconnected pathways that converts food to building blocks and also for energy use and eliminates the waste. Hormones and Enzymes influence how you metabolize fat, carbs, and protein to produce and store energy, and build tissues such as fat or muscle.
HbA1c & Fasting Insulin –Chief source of energy for the body which if elevated slows down fat loss and is also a risk for diabetes
Cholesterol & Lipids – An essential fat that serves many vital functions such as energy creation and metabolism. It is the principal building block of many of our hormones including estrogen, testosterone etc and also plays a vital role in Vit D production.
Thyroid Function – Overall measure of thyroid stimulation affecting metabolism, energy, weight and temperature control
Strength & Power
Strength capability is denoted by the amount of force that the muscle can create to counter the external load. Power is the ability to generate as much as force as fast as possible. The type and quaity of muscles fiber and the ability to gain muscle varies from person to person. It also depends upon the nutrition, training pattern, hormones, recovery and individual genetics.
Testosterone Anabolic "steroid" class of hormone associated with muscle mass, burning of fat and strength levels
FSH is produced in the pituitary gland and is essential for producing sperm in men.
DHEAS is a precursor hormone that coverts into testosterone. Low levels could contribute to low libido
Cortisol Known as "Stress Hormone", it increases blood glucose levels, decreases fat breakdown and suppresses immune function
SHBG Sex Hormone Binding Globulin is a protein that’s made in the liver and attaches itself to sex hormones, primarily Testosterone, and removes it from direct utilisation in the body
Estradiol it’s vital to maintain an optimised ratio of Testosterone and Estrogen for male health. Symptoms like fatigue, excess fat around your waist and belly, bone loss, lack of sex drive, anxiety, irritability, and depression are when your body is not producing enough Estrogen
Progesterone Men produce progesterone in the adrenal glands and the testes. Progesterone in men plays a role in testosterone production
Stamina and Endurance
Energy is created both in the presence (Aerobic) or absence (Anaerobic) of oxygen. Muscular and cardiovascular endurance requires optimum blood flow & oxygen transport for critical functions including temperature regulation and nutrient transport & waste removal from the cells.
Iron is needed by the immune system and the body uses the free radical action of iron to attack some pathogens. Iron helps the immune system in another way by enhancing the ability of white blood cells to engulf and kill bacteria.
Ferritin is Oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood is essential for endurance exercise as well as for normal function of the nervous, behavioural, and immune systems.
Optimal levels of Vitamins (A, E, K, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12) plays a very important role in strengthening your immune systems and cell repair.
Magnesium & Calcium keeps the immune system strong, helps heal wounds, and supports muscle contraction, nerve transmission and also influences mood and sleep quality
Inflammation & Recovery
Creatine Kinase / CRP / Hs-CRP / Homocysteine helps to detect inflammation and recovery markers and associated with muscle fiber damage and is also an indicator of overtraining . Managing training load and under recovery leads to injury and loss of protein in the body.
Albumin/Globulin/Total Protein Main carrier proteins in the blood and binds to key substances such as free fatty acids, testosterone and essential nutrient
The liver is a vital organ and some of the primary functions include metabolism of fat, proteins & carbs, blood detoxification & purification, storage of glycogen and micronutrients. Hence liver is important for energy regulation, metabolism and immunity. It also metabolizes drugs and regulates body cholesterol.
Kidney function/Liver function As athletes takes nutritional supplements its important to monitor the impact it may have on organs.
About the Quality
Quality assurance is done at 3 levels
- Sample collection from home using one time sealed QR coded sterile kits and transportation to the lab including the temperature condition requirements
- Sample acceptance and QC at the lab
- Sample run at the NABL/CAP/ISO certified labs
- Fitness Pro & Athletes looking to optimise upon their fitness & performance parameters such as endurance, strength & recovery
- Fitness Pro & Athletes looking to monitor their key blood parameters so that they understand the changes their diet or supplements are making
- Fitness Pro & Athletes looking to overcome performance plateau whether its weight loss or speed, power.
- Elite Panel looks at important functions of your body including Energy & Metabolism, Performance Hormones, Optimum Vitamins & Minerals levels , Inflammation & overtraining and identifies the limitations in the body.
- Understand right dosage levels for the supplements to become effective. Boost its efficacy with supplements pairing recommendations
- Monitor your health & recovery during rigorous pre-season and in-season to avoid fatigue and Injury
- 10-12 hrs of fasting is essential. During the fast you can drink water
- Please do not consume alcohol 24-48 hrs before the test
- Please do not engage in heavy exercise/workout 24 hrs before the test