Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 Profile Test in Ahmedabad
- Average Blood Glucose
- Vitamin D Total
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)
- Total, Testosterone
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Creatinine
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Uric Acid
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- SGOT (AST)
- SGPT (ALT)
- Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Protein, Total
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Bilirubin, Total
- Bilirubin, Direct
- Bilirubin, Indirect
- Total Iron Binding Capacity
- % Transferrin Saturation
- Total T3
- Total T4
- Cystatin C
- Lipoprotein - A (LPA)
- Apolipoprotein - A1(APO-A1)
- Apolipoprotein - B (APO-B)
- Apo B / Apo A1 Ratio
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Non- HDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- LDL/HDL Ratio
- TC/HDL Ratio
- Platelet count
- Immature Granulocytes (IG)
- Total WBC
- Neutrophils - Absolule
- Lymphocytes - Absolule
- Monocytes - Absolule
- Eosinophils - Absolule
- Basophils - Absolule
- Neutrophils - %
- Lymphocytes - %
- Monocytes - %
- Eosinophils - %
- Basophils - %
- Nucleated RBC
- Nucleated RBC %
- Platetcrit (PCT)
About the Aarogyam 1.3 Test in Ahmedabad
The Aarogyam 1.3 is a comprehensive preventative care package designed to provide in-depth information on a range of important parameters. The Aarogyam 1.3 Ahmedabad package is designed to provide comprehensive insights on 90 critical health parameters. You can understand in detail, what areas are impacted directly or in conjunction with other deficiencies through a Thyrocare Ahmedabad package.
The Aarogyam 1.3 Thyrocare test Ahmedabad kit can also be used as an annual examination for regular tracking of vital health parameters. From lipid profile to cardiac health, key health markers and their progression can be tracked with complete at-home testing convenience. The blood sample is analysed in an NABL certified Thyrocare testing laboratory in Ahmedabad, giving you complete assurance of accuracy.
- The Aarogyam 1.3 is genuine and authentic preventive health check package from thyrocare aarogyam profile that covers the overall comprehensive functions of your body offered at an affordable price as no other blood test does.
- 90 parameters include screening for diabetes, kidney and liver function, lipid profile for cholesterol levels, Vitamin D, B12, thyroid hormones, complete hemogram, iron levels, cardiac risk markers, toxic elements profile.
- Diabetes Profile - -Diabetes is a disorder that affects the body's intake of blood glucose. The Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 packages tests for 2 diabetic parameters including HbA1c and Average Blood Glucose.
- Vitamin and mineral profile (2+3 parameters) - The Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 package measures 2 vitamins (Vitamin D - Total and Vitamin B12) and 3 minerals (Copper, Zinc and Cystatin C) in the sample.
- Hormone work - The Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 packages tests for total testosterone levels in the provided sample.
- Kidney health profile - The kidney acts as a filter and removes the excess water from the blood and other waste materials. This sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 Test package checks for 5 parameters - Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Serum Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Uric Acid and Calcium
- Liver Profile - Liver synthesizes proteins and produces biochemicals necessary for digestion and growth in the human body. In this sub-profile of the ThyrocDiabetes Profile (6 parameters) -Diabetes is a disorder that affects the body's intake of blood glucose.The Thryrocare Aarogyam C tests for 6 diabetic parameters - HbA1c, Fasting Blood Glucose, Fructosamine, Blood Ketone,Average Blood Glucose and Insulin Fastings.
- Vitamins and Mineral Profile(18 parameters) - The vitamins and mineral sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C test package measure14 vitamins - Vitamin A, Vitamin D Total, Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) and Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine) and 3 minerals - Magnesium, Copper, Zinc and Cystatin C in the sample.
- Arthritis Profile - The arthritis sub-profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam C testing package checks for 2 parameters - Anti Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody (ACCP) and Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA)
- Hormone Profile - The Thyrocare Aarogyam C Test test for total testosterone in the sample.
- Kidney Profile - The kidney acts as a filter and removes the excess water from the blood and other waste materials. This kidney sub-section of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C Testing package checks for 5 kidney health parameters - Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Serum Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Uric Acid and Calcium
- Liver Profile - The liver sub-profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam C testing package measure 11 liver health parameters like Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), SGOT (AST), SGPT (ALT), Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT), Protein, Total Albumin, Globulin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio, Bilirubin - Total, Bilirubin - Direct and Bilirubin - Indirect
- Pancreatic Profile - The pancreatic profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C testing package checks for 2 parameters in the sample - Amylase and Lipase
- Iron work - The iron profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam C tests checks for 4 parameters - Iron, Ferritin, Total Iron Binding Capacity and Percentage of Transferrin Saturation
- Electrolytes - Electrolytes are electrically charged particles (ions) that are for many bodily functions like muscle contractions and nerve impulse transmission. This sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C Tests measures the abundance of 3 electrolytes present in the sample - Sodium, Potassium and Chloride.
- Toxicity Testing - This profile tests for the presence of 22 toxins in the sample - Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Caesium, Chromium, Cobalt, Lead, Mercury, Selenium, Thallium, Silver Manganese, Bismuth, Berrylium, Antimony, Vanadium, Tin, Molybdenum, Uranium, Stronium, Nickel and Aluminium
- Thyroid profile- Thyroid is a gland present at the lower neck and is responsible for the production of 2 hormones - Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4), the deficiency of which can lead to lack of energy, depression, weight gain amongst many other symptoms. The thyroid profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C package tests for 3 thyroid parameters - Total T3, Total T4 and TSH levels in the sample.
- Cardiovascular Profile - Cardiovascular disease is a group of heart disorders that affect the heart and blood vessels of the body. The cardiovascular health sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam X Test measure 15 parameters like Homocysteine, Lipoprotein - A (LPA), Apolipoprotein - A1(APO-A1), Apolipoprotein - B (APO-B), Apo B/Apo A1 Ratio, Hs-CRP o LP-PLA2, Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Non-HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, VLDL Cholesterol, LDL/HDL Ratio and TC/HDL Ratio
- Urinogram - The urinogram is a urine profile test under the Thyrocare Aarogyam C testing package that checks for 10 parameters in the sample - Urine Ketone, Specific Gravity, Urine Blood o Urinary Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Urinary Glucose, Nitrite, Urinary Protein, PH and Urinary Leukocytes
- Complete Blood Heath (28 parameters) - This sub-profile of the Thyrocare are Aarogyam 1.3 Testing Package 11 liver health parameters are measured like Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), Albumin/Globulin Ratio, Bilirubin - Total, Bilirubin - Direct and Bilirubin - Indirect amongst many others
- Iron work - The iron profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 tests checks for 3 parameters - Iron, Total Iron Binding Capacity and Percentage of Transferrin Saturation.
- Thyroid profile- Thyroid is a gland present at the lower neck and is responsible for the production of 2 hormones - Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4), the deficiency of which can lead to lack of energy, depression, weight gain amongst many other symptoms. The thyroid profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 package tests for 3 thyroid parameters - Total T3, Total T4 and TSH levels in the sample.
- Cardiovascular Risk Profile - Cardiovascular disease is a group of heart disorders that affect the heart and blood vessels of the body. The cardiovascular health sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 Test measure 7 parameters like Homocysteine, Lipoprotein - A (LPA), Apolipoprotein - A1(APO-A1), Apolipoprotein - B (APO-B) etc.
- Lipid Profile - Lipids belong to a family of organic compounds, composed of fats and oils. They metabolize to yield high energy levels and are responsible for different functions within the human body. The Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 tests measure 8 parameters - Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Non-HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, VLDL Cholesterol, LDL/HDL Ratio and TC/HDL Ratio
- Toxicity Testing - This sub-profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 tests for the presence of 22 toxins in the sample - Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Caesium, Chromium, Cobalt, Lead, Mercury, Selenium, Thallium, Silver Manganese, Bismuth, Berrylium, Antimony, Vanadium, Tin, Molybdenum, Uranium, Stronium, Nickel and Aluminium
- Complete Blood Heath (28 parameters) - This sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 Testing Package gives a complete CBC/hemogram of the blood sample. Various parameters like - RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet count etc are measured.
About the Quality
Quality assurance is done at 3 levels
- Sample collection from home using one time sealed QR coded sterile kits and transportation to the lab including the temperature condition requirements
- Sample acceptance and QC at the lab
- Sample run at the NABL/CAP/ISO certified labs
What is the Aarogyam 1.3 test?
Aarogyam 1.3 test is an online blood sample collection test to cover important health parameters like blood glucose, vitamins and lipid profile, uric acid, cholesterol levels like LDL, VLDL, etc., iron deficiency markers, TIBC, RBC, CBC, thyroid profile, cardiac risk markers like hs-CRP, etc. Thyrocare packages Ahmedabad based, including Aarogyam 1.3, also provide at-home testing and quick turnaround reporting options. This expedites the process of testing, making it viable for all individuals in Ahmedabad.
How do I improve thyroid levels in the body?
By understanding the role of thyroid stimulating hormone TSH in the body, we can analyse the impact on T4 (thyroxine) and T3 (triiodothyronine). For many individuals, supplementation and long-term medication is a vital way to improve thyroid levels in the body. Diet, exercise, sleep, and stress levels can also impact thyroid levels in the body. The best approach is to get a thyroid test with other comprehensive tests for complete understanding of why your thyroid is impacted. An Aarogyam 1.3 Ahmedabad test can help you significantly.
How to book the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 test?
The Aarogyam 3 blood test can be easily booked online for a discounted price of Rs.2000/- only making it the most affordable package for a preventive health checkup.
How do I know if I have a vitamin D deficiency?
Feeling of nausea and confusion
Chronic feeling of nausea and confusion can be a critical sign of a vitamin deficiency. You should get tested if you are unable to focus and feel bed ridden or weak.
Low energy and poor appetite
A sense of low vitality and energy can be a clear sign of a vitamin D deficiency. You can also experience poor digestion ability, low vitality, and inability to function normally as supporting symptoms.
Weakness in the body
If you are experience loss of strength, injuries, and delayed recovery from muscle stress, then you may need more vitamin D in the body. You can get some morning sunlight, improve dietary intake, and supplement.
Increased thirst and urination
This is a dangerous sign of deficiency, especially if frequent urination is impacting your wellbeing and lifestyle. You should immediately get tested and start supplementation to improve your levels.
What are the early symptoms of arthritis?
You should watch out for these signs of arthritis for yourself or for your someone older in your family.
Joint pain is one of the most common signs of arthritis and is a key symptom that requires testing. The Aarogyam 1.3 test can help determine if you have early signs of the condition and what next steps are required.
Swelling and tenderness
Swelling in the joints is another critical sign of arthritis. You should analyse your symptoms long-term if you are experiencing chronic swelling that is sensitive to touch.
Delayed healing of injury
For many senior citizens, an injury can happen at home or outside. Delayed or impaired recovery from an injury, taking weeks or months to properly heal, can be a sign of arthritis.
Can the Thyrocare test find out if I have low Testosterone?
Yes, if you are experiencing low energy, lower libido, hair loss, and muscle weakness then the Thyrocare Aarogyam test can check for low testosterone levels in the body.
By getting tested via Aarogyam 1.3 in Ahmedabad you can analyse your risk factor for the medical condition. You can also review your bone health, Vitamin D levels, and other pre-onset parameters through a complete Thyrocare Ahmedabad package.
What are the essential cardiac health tests?
There are several tests that are essential for optimal cardiac health. These help determine your risk of cardiac disease, such as C reactive protein HS CRP, enabling you to take the right preventative measures.
You can also opt for a complete heart health checkup by measuring for high sensitivity C reactive protein tests to check for inflammation, damage, and potential risk for cardiac issues. Doctors may also recommend a nucleated red blood cells test if CBC counts are not in range.
It is also important to opt for a cardiac health test if you have gone through COVID. Any inflammation or elevated blood levels can be risk factors if you have a history of heart issues.
How do I order the Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 test in Ahmedabad?
You can order the most comprehensive Thyrocare packages Ahmedabad wide through MyDiagnostics. You can place an order on our website through the product page and have your order received at your address. You can provide the blood sample at-home and have it sent to an NABL certified laboratory for complete testing.
Your results will be generated within 24-48 hours, allowing you to take action instantly. The Thyrocare test in Ahmedabad is also comprehensive in insights, empowering you to take the right steps in medication, supplementation, treatment, etc.
What is the cost of Thyrocare Aarogyam package in Ahmedabad?
The Aarogyam 1.3 Thyrocare Ahmedabad price is INR 1800 for all 90 parameters. You can get a complete look into your health markers with the test, while taking multiple tests throughout the year for a closer tracking of health information. You can also connect with us at +9108047166161 for interpretation, understanding, and analysis of the report as well.
When will I get my report?
You can get your comprehensive Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 report within 24-48 hours via email.
Why should I opt for Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3?
The Aarogyam 1.3 Thyrocare package is a comprehensive testing portfolio of critical health testing measures. Through 90 health parameters, a complex range of tests can be performed in a convenient way. The samples are tested in an NABL certified laboratory, which ensures high accuracy and faster turnaround time.
About Thyrocare -
- Overall profile checks for your body for healthy organ functions and to stay disease-free.
- To manage pre-existing health conditions like diabetes, maintain total, LDL, VLDL cholesterol levels, keep a check on parameters such as Vitamins, bilirubin, GGT, SGOT, SGPT, Blood urea nitrogen, total iron-binding capacity, CBC profile and more.
- 10-12 hours of fasting is required before sample collection.
- No alcohol intake 24-48 hours before the blood test.