Thyrocare Aarogyam X Profile Test in Hyderabad - With Added Free PSA/Oestrogen Test
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Blood Ketone
- Average Blood Glucose
- Insulin Fasting
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D Total
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)
- Anti Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody (ACCP)
- Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA)
- Total, Testosterone
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Creatinine
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Uric Acid
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- SGOT (AST)
- SGPT (ALT)
- Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Protein, Total
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Bilirubin, Total
- Bilirubin, Direct
- Bilirubin, Indirect
- Total Iron Binding Capacity
- % Transferrin Saturation
- Total T3
- Total T4
- Cystatin C
- Lipoprotein - A (LPA)
- Apolipoprotein - A1(APO-A1)
- Apolipoprotein - B (APO-B)
- Apo B / Apo A1 Ratio
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Non- HDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- LDL/HDL Ratio
- TC/HDL Ratio
- Urine Ketone
- Specific Gravity
- Urine Blood
- Urinary Bilirubin
- Urinary Glucose
- Urinary Protein
- Urinary Leucocytes
- Platelet count
- Immature Granulocytes (IG)
- Total WBC
- Neutrophils - Absolule
- Lymphocytes - Absolule
- Monocytes - Absolule
- Eosinophils - Absolule
- Basophils - Absolule
- Neutrophils - %
- Lymphocytes - %
- Monocytes - %
- Eosinophils - %
- Basophils - %
- Nucleated RBC
- Nucleated RBC %
- Platetcrit (PCT)
About the Aarogyam X Test
The Aarogyam X test is one of the most comprehensive Thyrocare Hyderabad packages designed for optimal health analysis and review across 133 parameters. It provides insight via screening for diabetes, vitamin & mineral deficiencies, arthritis, hormone testing, minerals, and overall blood health.
The Thyrocare at-home Hyderabad test package also provides details on toxicity testing, which is an important area to focus on for longevity and health optimization. You can understand your risk profile in terms of toxic elements, which can impact your immune system and introduce symptoms such as lethargy, dizziness, nausea, etc. The urinogram is also an essential test under the Aarogyam X Hyderabad package for determining health outcomes by analysing urine ketones, glucose, pH levels, etc.
- Diabetes Profile (6 Parameters) - Diabetes is a disorder that affects the body's intake of blood glucose. The Thyrocare Aarogyam X packages tests for 2 diabetic parameters including HbA1c, Fasting Blood Glucose, Fructosamine, Blood Ketone, Average Blood Glucose and Fasting Insulin.
- Vitamins and mineral profile (14 + 4 Parameters) - The vitamin and mineral profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam X test package measure 14 vitamins - Vitamin A, Vitamin D Total, Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) and Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) and 4 minerals - Magnesium, Copper, Zinc and Cystatin C in the sample.
- Hormone work (1 Parameter) - The Thyrocare Aarogyam X packages tests for total testosterone levels in the provided sample.
- Kidney health profile (5 Parameters) - The kidney acts as a filter and removes the excess water from the blood and other waste materials. This sub profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam X Test package checks for 5 parameters - Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Serum Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Uric Acid and Calcium
- Liver Profile (11 Parameters) - The liver sub-profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam X testing package measure 11 liver health parameters like Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), SGOT (AST), SGPT (ALT), Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT), Protein, Total Albumin, Globulin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio, Bilirubin - Total, Bilirubin Direct and Bilirubin - Indirect
- Iron work (4 Parameters) - The iron profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam X tests checks for 4 parameters - Iron, Ferritin, Total Iron Binding Capacity and Percentage of Transferrin Saturation
- Electrolytes (3 Parameters) - Electrolytes are electrically charged particles (ions) that are for many bodily functions like muscle contractions and nerve impulse transmission. This sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam X Tests measures the abundance of 3 electrolytes present in the sample - Sodium, Potassium and Chloride.
- Toxicity Testing (22 Parameters) - This profile tests for the presence of 22 toxins in the sample - Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Caesium, Chromium, Cobalt, Lead, Mercury, Selenium, Thallium, Silver Manganese, Bismuth, Beryllium, Antimony, Vanadium, Tin, Molybdenum, Uranium, Strontium, Nickel and Aluminium.
- Thyroid profile (3 Parameter) - Thyroid is a gland present at the lower neck and is responsible for the production of 2 hormones - Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4), the deficiency of which can lead to lack of energy, depression, weight gain amongst many other symptoms. The thyroid profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C package tests for 3 thyroid parameters - Total T3, Total T4 and TSH levels in the sample.
- Cardiovascular Profile (5 Parameters) - Cardiovascular disease is a group of heart disorders that affect the heart and blood vessels of the body. The cardiovascular health sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam X Test measure 15 parameters like Homocysteine, Lipoprotein - A (LPA), Apolipoprotein - A1(APO-A1), Apolipoprotein - B (APO-B), Apo B/Apo A1 Ratio, Hs-CRP o LP-PLA2, Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Non-HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, VLDL Cholesterol, LDL/HDL Ratio and TC/HDL Ratio
- Urinogram (10 Parameters) - The urinogram is a urine profile test under the Thyrocare Aarogyam X testing package that checks for 10 parameters in the sample - Urine Ketone, Specific Gravity, Urine Blood o Urinary Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Urinary Glucose, Nitrite, Urinary Protein, PH and Urinary Leukocytes.
- Complete Blood Heath (28 parameters) - This sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam X Testing Package gives a complete CBC/hemogram of the blood sample. Various parameters like - RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet count etc are measured.
About the Quality
Quality assurance is done at 3 levels
- Sample collection from home using one time sealed QR coded sterile kits and transportation to the lab including the temperature condition requirements
- Sample acceptance and QC at the lab
- Sample run at the NABL/CAP/ISO certified Thyrocare Lab
What is a Thyrocare test?
Thyrocare is an at home blood test for middle aged to senior citizens to optimise their health status, improve energy levels, immunity and sleep quality. This is a comprehensive health checkup testing across 133 parameters which helps diagnosing dysfunctions in the body.
About thyrocare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyrocare
How reliable are thyrocare blood tests?
Thyrocare home tests are incredibly reliable as a health checkup package solution. Thyrocare Technologies limited is among the top laboratories that comply with international standards of quality and precision.
It is accredited by College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the International Organisation of Standardisation (ISO). NABL certified labs are also used for testing, which ensures that the highest measures of quality are leveraged.
Whether testing for TC HDL cholesterol ratio, ratio apo B A1, or thyroid stimulating hormone TSH levels, you can be assured that the tests are performed with superior precision. You also receive your results faster across a large number of parameters.
You can be assured of accurate results when you opt for a Thyrocare Aarogyam X test in Hyderabad. Your samples are analysed in an NABL certified laboratory, which assures high quality results and insights.
What are the important cardiac risk markers that we should track?
There are several cardiac markers that we should keep a track of especially if we are experiencing symptoms of cardiac issues. It is also important to test for cardiac risk markers if we have a family history of heart health issues. You can also keep a log of your heart test levels and ensure that they're controlled or tracked over time.
Some of the vital cardiac risk markers that all tests should cover are Homocysteine, Lipoprotein - A (LPA), Apolipoprotein - A1(APO-A1), Apolipoprotein - B (APO-B), Apo B/Apo A1 Ratio, and Hs-CRP. Additionally, for complete heart health tracking, it is also important to test for total cholesterol, HDL/LDL, triglycerides, etc. You should consult with your cardiologist about your levels and share your reports with them expeditiously.
What are the essential minerals and vitamins that need to be tested for regularly?
There are multiple vitamins and mineral levels that we need to test for, especially if we are not regularly supplementing or receiving these nutrients from our diet. This is important as individuals may not be able to understand the root cause of symptoms, such as blurry vision, headaches, hair loss, fatigue, etc.
Vitamin D total is a key marker to test for, especially if experiencing joint pain, muscle repair delay, and chronic fatigue. You also need to test regularly for Vitamin D if you aren't receiving daily natural sunlight consistently.
Vitamin B12 is vital for individuals who aren't receiving it from their diet, such as from eggs, meat, etc. You can get your Vitamin B12 levels tested within the Thyrocare Aarogyam X test.
Vitamin A is critical for good eyesight, strengthening immune systems, and maintaining healthy skin. It is important to get tested for Vitamin A within a comprehensive mineral and vitamin testing package.
Vitamin E helps with red blood cells development and preventing clotting inside vessels. It also helps the body use Vitamin K effectively.
How will I receive the reports of the Thyrocare Aarogyam X test?
Reports for the Aarogyam X Thyrocare package will be emailed directly within 24-48 hours. You can follow simple instructions mentioned within the Thyrocare home test kit, which will help you provide a high quality sample.
What is the Thyrocare Aarogyam X test cost in Hyderabad?
The Thyrocare Aarogyam X test price in Hyderabad is INR 3999. You can get your results emailed directly to you within 24-48 hours across testing for 133 parameters. You also receive a free PSA/Oestrogen test which offers additional value for at-home testing for family members. The overall offering is cost effective at the Thyrocare Aarogyam X price in Hyderabad, especially for at-home convenience and faster email reporting of results.
- For middle-aged to senior citizens looking to optimize their health status, improve energy levels, immunity, and sleep quality.
- As a part of preventive health checkups to identify health risks, key nutrient deficiencies, and improve longevity.
- 10 - 12 hours of fasting required before home sample collection.
- No alcohol consumption 24-48 hours before the test.
- Do not perform heavy workouts before the blood test.