Microbiome Analysis (Bug Speaks)
Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
Your gut microbiome is unique, varying depending on geography, gender, culture and demographics, genetics (of your own and that of the race), diet, age and many environmental factors. But, it also follows certain larger patterns and understanding these patterns provide you with an opportunity to maintain and/or modulate your microbiome towards better health benefits.
The key areas that our microbiome impacts are -
- Obesity & Weight Loss (Management)
- Sports Performance (Nutrient Absorption & Metabolism)
- Mental Health (Depression, Anxiety etc)
- Metabolic Disease (Diabetes, Cardiac etc)
- Auto-immune Conditions (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ulcerative Colitis etc)
"Our gut accounts for 80% of our immune system"
Sample Type - Stool
Test Mode - At Home. A kit will be dispatched to your address
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test