Thyrocare Aarogyam C - Advanced Health Checkup Packages - Free Fasting Sugar
- Apo B / Apo A1 Ratio (Apo B/a1)
- Apolipoprotein - A1 (Apo-a1)
- Apolipoprotein - B (Apo-b)
- High Sensitivity C-reactive Protein (Hs-crp)
- Lipoprotein (a) [lp(a)]
- Average Blood Glucose
- Total Iron Binding Capacity
- % Transferrin Saturation
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- Non- HDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- LDL/HDL Ratio
- TC/HDL Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- SGOT (AST)
- SGPT (ALT)
- Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Protein, Total
- Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Bilirubin, Total
- Bilirubin, Direct
- Bilirubin, Indirect
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Creatinine
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Uric Acid
- 25-OH Vitamin D Total
- Vitamin B12
- Total, Testosterone
- Total T3
- Total T4
- Platelet count
- Immature Granulocytes (IG)
- Total WBC
- Neutrophils - Absolule
- Lymphocytes - Absolule
- Monocytes - Absolule
- Eosinophils - Absolule
- Basophils - Absolule
- Neutrophils - %
- Lymphocytes - %
- Monocytes - %
- Eosinophils - %
- Basophils - %
- Nucleated RBC
- Nucleated RBC %
- Platetcrit (PCT)
About the Aarogyam C Test (Free Fasting Sugar with Doctor consultation)
- Diabetes Profile (2 Parameters) - Diabetes is a disorder that affects the body's intake of blood glucose. The Thyrocare Aarogyam C packages tests for 2 diabetic parameters including HbA1c and Average Blood Glucose.
- Lipid Profile (8 Parameters) - Lipids belong to a family of organic compounds, composed of fats and oils. They metabolize to yield high energy levels and are responsible for different functions within the human body. The Thyrocare Aarogyam C tests measure 8 parameters - Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Non-HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, VLDL Cholesterol, LDL/HDL Ratio and TC/HDL Ratio
- Liver Profile (11 Parameters) - The liver sub-profile under the Thyrocare Aarogyam C testing package measures 11 liver health parameters like Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), SGOT (AST), SGPT (ALT), Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT), Protein, Total Albumin, Globulin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio, Bilirubin - Total, Bilirubin Direct and Bilirubin - Indirect
- Kidney health profile (5 Parameters) - The kidney acts as a filter and removes the excess water from the blood and other waste materials. This sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C Test package checks for 5 parameters - Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Serum Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Uric Acid and Calcium.
- Hormone work (1 Parameter) - The Thyrocare Aarogyam C packages tests for total testosterone levels in the provided sample.
- Thyroid profile (3 Parameter) - Thyroid is a gland present at the lower neck and is responsible for the production of 2 hormones - Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4), the deficiency of which can lead to lack of energy, depression, weight gain amongst many other symptoms. The thyroid profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C package tests for 3 thyroid parameters - Total T3, Total T4 and TSH levels in the sample.
- Complete Blood Heath (28 parameters) - This sub-profile of the Thyrocare Aarogyam C Testing Package gives a complete CBC/hemogram of the blood sample. Various parameters like - RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet count etc are measured.
About the Quality of the Aarogyam C test
Quality assurance for the list of tests included is maintained through the following levels.
- Sample collection from home using one time sealed QR coded sterile kits and transportation to the lab including the temperature condition requirements
- Sample acceptance and QC at the lab
- Sample run at the NABL/CAP/ISO certified Thyrocare Lab
What is the meaning of Haemogram ?
A hemogram is a comprehensive blood test that measures the levels of WBC, RBC, and blood platelet in your body. It can be used to determine whether there are diseases present in the body that can impact blood levels. It also measures the rate at which RBCs sediment, referred to as ESR.
What is a diabetes profile?
Individuals at risk of developing diabetes need to check their levels regularly to ensure optimal blood sugar functioning. The Aarogyam C package Thyrocare tests for 2 parameters, namely HbA1c and Average Blood Glucose. If your levels are not within normal range, then you may be at risk of developing diabetes in the short term.
What is a cardiac risk marker?
Cardiac risk markers are comprehensive panels of tests that help identify whether you are at a high risk of cardiac arrest, peripheral vascular disease, stroke, and other heart diseases. Along with a complete urine analysis, a cardiac risk marker test is one of the best ways of determining overall health outcomes of the individual. It is also recommended to opt for a high sensitivity c reactive protein HS CRP test for heart risk factor determination.
What is the role of thyroid gland hormones?
The thyroid gland uses iodine from food to make two thyroid hormones: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). It also stores these thyroid hormones and releases them as they are needed. The hypothalamus and the pituitary gland, which are located in the brain, help control the thyroid gland. The hypothalamus releases thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH), which stimulates the pituitary gland to release thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH).
How to read your Thyrocare Aarogyam C test report?
The TSH levels in your blood samples are a measure of thyroid function. Low or High levels of TSH may indicate an overactive or underactive thyroid function respectively. It is advisable to take clinical advice with reports as analysis may differ per person.
Is the thyroid profile done on an empty stomach?
A 10-12 hours fasting period may be required for thyroid profile analysis for fasting blood sugar analysis. You should follow all instructions listed in the Thyrocare Aarogyam C package instruction kit.
Why are Vitamin B 12 and D important to measure?
For bone health, forming red blood cells and DNA, and improving hair quality, both vitamins B12 and D are essential. You need to have normal levels of these vitamins as they are acquired through diet and sunlight exposure over time. A deficiency in these vitamins is also easier to gauge due to its critical symptoms.
To maintain optimal levels of Vitamin B 12 and D, it is important to improve nutritional value of meals. Incorporating eggs, milk, cheese, and fortified foods can help boost Vitamin B 12 and D levels in the body.
How do I lower cholesterol levels?
The most important first step in lowering cholesterol levels is to check your HDL, LDL, and other important markers tested. You should be able to gather preliminary insights on these critical levels to test your lipid profile.
To lower your cholesterol levels, you need to focus on improving your diet, lifestyle, sleep patterns, and medication. If your levels are highly elevated then opting for immediate treatment is the right step forward. Optimizing your diet, through the right nutritional value and lower trans fats and processed foods, can help lower your levels.
What is the role of thyroid hormones?
The thyroid plays a vital role in the regulation of a range of activities in the body. Both thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) are vital to optimal functioning of the body across systems. T3 also directly controls the production of proteins made by the body's cells by binding to the cell's DNA.
Regulates weight loss/gain
The body's metabolism and ability to gain or lose weight can be impacted by thyroid hormones. Lower levels of testosterone may cause weight gain over time. Imbalances in hormonal balance, due to stress or poor lifestyle choices, can also lead to weight gain caused by hormone dysregulation.
Impacts how muscles contract
Thyroid hormones can play a vital role in muscle contraction and optimal muscle functioning. Low levels of hormones in the body can dysregulate muscle contraction and repair over time. Muscles may also not have the right hormones to ensure vitality and seamless movement.
Maintains body temperature
Hormones ensure optimal temperature management through regulation of energy and management of digestion. The monitoring of the functioning of your body's systems is also done through thyroid hormones.
Impacts bone health
Low levels of T3 and T4 can negatively impact bone health, causing issues with ineffective healing and low density. A Thyrocare Aarogyam C test can provide the right results if you are experiencing issues with bone health.
Affects vitality and energy levels
Low testosterone levels can impact your energy levels, reducing vitality and creating a general feeling of lethargy. Hyperthyroidism can also cause rapid bone density loss, ultimately leading to osteoporosis.
What is Aarogyam C thyrocare test
It is a full body checkup package to assess your 53 important health parameters associated with major organs and functions of your body like kidney, liver, heart, blood. It is important to effectively maintain vitamin, lipids and hormone profiles, blood sugar and blood iron levels. 10-12 hrs fasting is required for accurate results, and reports are directly emailed to the registered email ID.
What is the cost of Thyrocare package Aarogyam c?
The Thyrocare Aarogyam C body health checkup package (Free Fasting Sugar with doctor consult) is available at INR 1350 post-discount and provides complete details on diabetes, lipid profile, kidney function, and other important health markers.
Why should I opt for Thyrocare Aarogyam C advanced package?
Depending on the symptoms experienced, risk factors, and age of the individual, the Thyrocare Aarogyam C package may be the best option for you. If you are also at risk of diabetes, due to family history, or have issues with kidney or liver profile and want a complete assessment, this package is ideal. The Thyrocare Aarogyam C test price is inclusive of a range of tests, giving you a complete profile of different biomarkers.
- As a part of preventive health checks to ensure your body is healthy and disease-free.
- To manage pre-existing health conditions like diabetes, maintain LDL & HDL cholesterol levels, Blood sugar with an ideal Aarogyam C checkup.
- 10-12 hours of fasting is required before sample collection.
- No alcohol intake 24-48 hours before the blood test.