Body Composition Test (Inbody)
Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
BODY COMPOSITION (9)
- Total Mass
- Fat Mass
- Lean Muscle Mass
- % Body Fat
- Visceral Fat Levels
- Waist-Hip Ratio
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Segmental Fat distribution
- Segmental Lean muscles distribution
Test Type - Bio-Impedance Scan
Test Mode - At Center (Near Phoenix Market City, Mahadevapura Bengaluru)
- People pursuing body re-composition goals such as i.e. gain muscles, burn fat, achieve optimal weight.
- People looking to understand the health risk associated with weight gain. Visceral fat levels are good indicators of conditions such as Diabetes, Metabolic syndrome etc
- People looking to recover after an injury. Inbody scans provide accurate snapshot of muscular imbalances thus enabling targeted corrections.
- The Inbody scan uses bio-impedance technology to compute reliable body composition metrics. It will provide you with a detailed analysis of your body composition (fat, lean muscles, water levels)
- Customise your Nutrition & workout plan, intensity to target the specific improvement areas using the accurate data
- Assess your chronic conditions risk. Visceral fat levels (Fat on your organs) along with the blood test provide accurate risk indicators for metabolic syndrome, diabetes and cardiovascular health.
- Please do not wear any metal objects during the scan.
- People who are pregnant or have a medical implant (e.g. pacemaker) are not eligible for this test. Please consult your doctor.
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test