Thyrocare (NABL, CAP, ISO)
Bone and Muscle Health
Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
- People looking to understand the state of their bone health and risk of osteoporosis, arthritis or fracture
- Athletes who are in impact or power sports e.g. running, boxing, soccer etc looking to reduce the risk of injury, fracture and increase power output
- People who are under rehabilitating from bone and muscle injury such as fractures etc
- Bone and Muscle health has a huge impact on your overall quality of life and strength development.
- Optimal levels of essential minerals, vitamins and proteins in your body is crucial to reduce the risk of degenerative conditions such as osteoporosis and risk of fracture
- Both bone and muscles breaks down as an individual ages. Tracking bone and muscle health via regular blood work, nutrition and exercise ensures active ageing.
- 10-12 hrs of fasting is essential. During the fast you can drink water
- Please do not consume alcohol 24-48 hrs before to the test
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test