Complete Vitamins Profile
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D Total
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
Turn Around Time - 24 hours
Fasting Required - No
Can vitamin deficiency cause weight loss?
A specific deficiency of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) can lead to loss of appetite but information on weight loss is not conclusive.
Is vitamin deficiency common?
Indian adults are faced with common deficiencies of Vitamin D, vitamin B12, and Vitamin B9 (folate). Studies suggest that 7 out of every 10 Indians are vitamin deficient.
How to get vitamin deficiency tests?
Place your Complete Vitamins Profile test order from home by booking through the website. As per your chosen time slot, our phlebotomist will arrive to collect your blood sample. Get your reports within 48 hours via email.
- A comprehensive vitamin panel is tested to detect a deficiency or overabundance of vitamins required by your body to eliminate health risks, build immunity, and maintain bone health.
- Range of vitamins like (A, B, D, E, and K) all play important nutrients and testing their levels is highly recommended to get rid of symptoms related to deficiencies from everyday life.
- Those experiencing symptoms of vitamin deficiency like hair loss, bleeding gums, brittle hair and nails, red or white bumps on the skin, slow wound healing, irregular heartbeat, poor night vision, and fatigue.
- Maintaining Essential vitamin levels during pregnancy can reduce the risk of birth defects.
- Knowing your numbers can help you manage a deficiency with the help of diet or supplements as recommended by your doctor.
- Fasting before vitamin testing is required.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages before the test.