Drugs of Abuse At-Home Test Kit - 12 drugs
For queries on this test please call +91 9986576665
Sample Type: Urine (Home based)
Fasting Required: No
Reporting Time: 5 Minutes
Most comprehensive and trusted 12 Panel Screening urine drug test with 100% privacy. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels. This easy-to-use home based test is suitable for Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers etc.
Test contains -
Who should do this test
- Individuals looking to get screened for the common drugs of abuse
How it works -
- Once you book the test, we will ship the test kit at home
- Upon receiving the kit, you can do the at-home test with the simple to follow instructions provided on the kit
- Results will be available in 5 minutes
- This at home urine drug test screens for drugs across 12 panels with 100% privacy
- It analyses urine for the presence of illegal substances along with prescription drugs like marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, barbiturates etc and generates a toxicology screen.
- A substance abuse screening test may be used for employment, by sports organisations, for legal or forensic purposes and for monitoring opioid use.
- This easy to use drug test provides results within 5 minutes
- Individuals interested in getting screened for drug abuse
- On receiving the kit, please follow the instructions provided on the kit.
- Remove the label on the kit to view results.
Alcohol passes rapidly through the system due to which urine tests are generally not effective in detecting alcohol. A urine test must be conducted very quickly after alcohol consumption in order to ensure any degree of accuracy.
A drug abuse screening test is a self-report instrument which can be used to test the presence of illegal or prescription drugs like
Nicotine lasts in the bloodstream for 1-3 days and can be detected for upto 10 days.
After collecting the specimen, wait for 5 minutes. If a coloured line appears next to both the control region and the test region, the result is negative i.e. no drugs were found in the body or are below the established level. If no line appears in the test region and a coloured line appears in the control region, the result is positive i.e. one or more drugs are present in the body above the established level
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test