Hair Loss Check Comprehensive - Female
Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
- HORMONES (8)
- THYROID (5)
- MINERALS (4)
- VITAMINS (3)
- IRON MARKERS (4)
- AUTOIMMUNE & INFLAMMATION (2)
- BLOOD HEALTH (14)
- Total Testosterone
- Cortisol, AM
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Leuteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Total T3
- Total T4
- Free T3
- Free T4
- 25-OH Vitamin D
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)
- Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- % Transferrin Saturation
- Anti Nuclear Antibodies (ANA)
- Total WBC
We have around 100,000 hair follicles on our heads and losing between 100-120 hairs per day is a normal, natural part of the hairs' growth cycle.
For some people, the amount of hair they lose is much greater than normal and that's when it gets worrying. This can severely affect a woman's emotional well-being and quality of life
There can be many different causes of hair loss including nutritional deficiency, hormone imbalance, genetics, toxins which can lead to androgenetic alopecia and autoimmune conditions such as alopecia areata.
Almost every woman eventually develops some degree of female pattern hair loss. It can start any time after the onset of puberty, but women tend to first notice it around menopause, when hair loss typically increases. The risk rises with age, and it's higher for women with a history of hair loss on either side of the family.
Our Hair Loss Check is well researched & comprehensive profile to help identify any underlying issues that could be causing hair loss.
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
- People experiencing hair fall or hair thinning
- People who are experiencing skin conditions such as acne, dry skin, wrinkles, rosacea etc
Your body's Nutritional status and hormone balance is hugely important to the health of your hair, and the effects of your daily nutrition on its growth and appearance should not be underestimated
Micronutrients play an important role in proper growth and immunity of the skin, haemoglobin synthesis and protection of body against oxidative damage. Optimal levels improve skin vibrancy.
- 10-12 hours of fasting is essential for the test
- Please do not consume alcohol 24-48 hrs before the test
- Please do not engage in heavy exercise/workout 24 hrs before the test
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test