Health Screen - Basic in Gurgaon
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Cholesterol, Total
- LDL Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
- Non-HDL Cholesterol
- LDL/HDL Ratio
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Uric Acid
- Iron, Serum
- Total WBC
- Peripheral Blood Smear
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
Turn Around Time - 24 hours
Fasting Required - Yes
- What does health screening consist of ?
A primary health screening package includes a detailed lipid profile for cholesterol check, blood sugar level, uric acid, calcium and more for kidney function tests, and complete blood count. This quick health check is booked online and shows key health parameters for your doctor to detect any abnormality if any.
- Can health screening detect cancer?
A complete blood count CBC detects any abnormality in different types of blood cells from the sample. Blood cancer may be detected if cell abnormalities are found, however, a bone marrow biopsy may help confirm a diagnosis of a blood cancer.
- Is health screening important?
Regular health screening is very important as it confirms whether you are actually healthy or not. Many times an abnormality inside our body may not be reflected outside but can suddenly arise as a medical condition which could have been prevented and easily cured with proper testing.
- How can health screening prevent injury?
Preventive health screenings can identify disease/disorders which can be unsafe for a person participating in a physical activity as the chances of a serious injury can be high.
- The basic health screening package provides a primary health checkup that covers heart check, Serum creatinine for overall kidney functions, comprehensive check for lipid profile, cholesterol levels.
- A preventive health check designed for clinical excellence is at an affordable cost so that everyone can stay fit and healthy.
- Health screening must be a part of preventive health check for young to senior citizens for taking corrective actions before a major health condition develops.
- Those who constantly have to keep a check on their blood cholesterol, blood sugar levels, and overall lipid functions can get this booked online for a minimal cost.
- Maintain a 10-12 hour fasting before the test.
- Avoid heavy exercise and alcoholic beverages before the blood test