Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
Helicobacter Pylori (2)
- Helicobacter Pylori (IgG)
- Helicobacter Pylori (IgM)
Do you experience symptoms like stomach pain and bloating which are worse on an empty stomach? Do you only get temporary relief from taking an antacid? Or do you suspect a stomach ulcer and want to get an answer so that you can start treatment quickly? If so, this simple H. pylori test is right for you.
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a type of bacteria. These germs can enter your body and live in your digestive tract. After many years, they can cause sores, called ulcers, in the lining of your stomach or the upper part of your small intestine. For some people, an infection can lead to stomach cancer.
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
- If you are worried that you have been exposed to H Pylori infection then it is important to get the diagnosis done
- The prevalence of H Pylori Infection is on the rise, so if you think you are at risk or have symptoms, please get tested.
- Early detection can help in starting the treatment early
- Certain infections can cause long-term problem such as infertility, gastric ulcers, gut flora imbalance but can be treated easily
- Please do not consume alcohol 24-48 hrs before the test
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test