HIV & STD
Test Parameter Details
To learn about these parameter, explore test glossary
- HIV - I & II Elisa
- Anti Hepatitis C Virus (Anti HCV) - Total
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HbSAg)
- Anti Chlamydia Antibody IgG
- Anti Chlamydia Antibody IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus II (HSV) - IgG
- Herpes Simplex Virus II (HSV) - IgM
- Treponema Pallidium Antibody (TPAB)
- Treponema Pallidium Haemagglutination (TPHA)
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
- HIV and STD home based blood tests can detect types of common Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as Chlamydia, genital herpes, treponema, Syphilis, HIV.
- Prevalence of STD is on the rise, in-case of symptoms or a doubt please get tested at home.
- Certain STD infections can cause long - term health problems like infertility but can be treated easily.
- Early detection of common STDs like chlamydia and herpes can help in starting the treatment early.
- Avoid consuming alcohol 24-48 hours before the blood test
- A fasting period of 10-12 hours should be followed before the test.
- Can STD testing be done through urine?
A variety of testing can be prescribed such as urine or blood, physical examination, swab test as suggested by the doctor.
- Are STD testing considered preventive care?
Testing for STDs and HIV fall under preventive care.
- Does std testing include hepatitis as well?
Yes, this STD home based test also includes a test for hepatitis B and C.
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test