Male Vitality - Energy, Sex Hormone & Ageing Blood Test
ENERGY & METABOLISM (3)
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Cholesterol, Total
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
SEX & VITALITY HORMONES (2)
- Testosterone, Total
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
ESSENTIAL VITAMINS (2)
- Vitamin D (25-OH)
- Vitamin B12
ESSENTIAL MINERALS (2)
IRON STATUS (4)
- Iron, Serum
- % Transferrin Saturation
- Total Iron Binding Capacity
- Protein, Total
BLOOD HEALTH (14)
- Red Blood Cells
- Total WBC
About the Male Vitality Test
Energy & Metabolism
Metabolism is your body’s way of chemically processing sugar and fat for use throughout the body as energy. An optimal metabolism supports healthy weight control and energy levels, while a dysfunctional metabolism can lead to undesired fluctuations in weight and fatigue or decrease in Vitality
HbA1c –Chief source of energy for the body which if elevated slows down fat loss and is also a risk for diabetes
Cholesterol – An essential fat that serves many vital functions such as energy creation and metabolism. It is the principal building block of many of our hormones including estrogen, testosterone etc and also playes a vital role in Vit D production.
TSH – Overall measure of thyroid stimulation affecting metabolism, energy, weight and temperature control
Testosterone is a hormone important for both men and women that regulates your sex drive (libido), muscle mass, fertility, and mood.
FSH is produced in the pituitary gland and is essential for producing sperm in men.
Optimal levels of Vitamins (A, E, K, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12) plays a very important role in strengthening your immune systems and cell repair.
Magnesium & Calcium keeps the immune system strong, helps heal wounds, and supports sex drive.
Iron is needed by the immune system and the body uses the free radical action of iron to attack some pathogens. Iron helps the immune system in another way by enhancing the ability of white blood cells to engulf and kill bacteria.
Ferritin is Oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood is essential for endurance exercise as well as for normal function of the nervous, behavioural, and immune systems.
ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) helps to diagnose conditions associated with acute and chronic inflammation including infections and autoimmune disorders. Inflammation accelerates ageing and decreases vitality
Albumin/Globulin/Total Protein Main carrier proteins in the blood and binds to key substances such as free fatty acids, testosterone and essential nutrient
What is the meaning of vitality?
Vitality is described as being energetic and being active. Sexuality vitality means having an enjoying and fulfilling sex life. Libido, energy levels, arousal and performance all play a vital role in sexual satisfaction.
How to make a man more sexually active?
Few natural ways to increase sextual vitality in men include regular exercise, eating fruits and vegetables like bananas, onions and garlic, incorporating meat eggs in the diet along with stress reduction and kicking bad habits like regular consumption of alcohol and smoking.
How to increase testosterone?
To increase testosterone levels naturally men can do the following -
- Exercise and resistance training - Resistance training, such as weight lifting, is the best type of exercise to boost testosterone in both the short- and long-term
- A balanced diet of fat, protein and carbohydrates
- Reducing stress and cortisol levels - Unnatural elevations in cortisol can quickly reduce testosterone.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements - Vitamin D and zinc are classified as testosterone boosters. Other micronutrients may show beneficial effects.
Can a blood test tell your age?
No, a blood test cannot reliably tell an individual's age by analyzing their blood samples.
How to test testosterone levels?
The Ultra Man Vitality at-home blood test offered by MyDiagnostics offers a comprehensive report of men’s testosterone levels along with testing all aspects of men’s vitality like erectile dysfunction, low sexual desire, hormonal imbalance, heart disease. CBC, liver & kidney function, diabetes control and nutritional deficiency.
- Comprehensive health package that offers men a blood test covering all aspects of men’s vitality like erectile dysfunction, low sexual desire, hormonal imbalance (low testosterone levels), heart disease. CBC, liver & kidney function, diabetes control and nutritional deficiency.
- Men of all ages looking to improve energy and vitality levels, sexual drive, avoid hair loss, active aging and to lead a healthy sexual life with their partner.
- Men looking to monitor erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, lifestyle diseases with early preventive vitality health checks.