Vitamin, Iron & Mineral Balance
- Vitamin D (25-OH)
- Vitamin B12
- Calcium/Phosphorous Ratio
IRON MARKERS (4)
- Iron, Serum
- Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- % Transferrin Saturation
COMPLETE BLOOD PROFILE (14)
- Total Red Blood Cells (RBC)
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MVC)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
- Total White Blood Cells (WBC)
Test Type - Blood
Test Mode - At Home
Turn Around Time - 24-48 hours
Fasting Required - Yes
- Should you fast for an iron blood test ?
Yes, a fasting period of 10-12 hours is required before the blood test.
- Which vitamins or minerals can increase testosterone levels?
Vitamin D and Zinc may play a role in increasing low testosterone levels.
- Does vitamin B12 test require fasting?
Fasting before the B12 blood test is not required, however do follow what the doctor suggests.
- What do Vitamin D blood results suggest?
Abnormal levels of vitamin D can indicate nutrient deficiency, poor bone health and certain autoimmune diseases. Do consult a doctor with the lab results.
- A complete nutritional blood test package that includes vitamin and essential mineral profile like Vitamin D, B12, K, folate, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium, levels of iron, ferritin, iron binding capacity, Complete Blood count.
- Know the exact deficiency to boost the immune system, support growth and development, and maintain bone health.
- For those who get sick often vitamin and mineral deficiencies can be the reason for low immune system function to fight off infectious diseases
- For people looking to identify their health risks related to key nutrient deficiencies and improve longevity.
- For children, Optimal levels of vitamin and mineral prevents conditions like rickets,scurvy, and supports physical and mental health
- Avoid vigorous exercise 24 hours before the test.
- Do not consume alcohol 24-48 hours before the blood test.
- Fasting period of 10-12 hours before the test.