Full Body Checkup packages
- A full body checkup test is a comprehensive health analysis of various markers and levels, targeting heart health, lipid profile, liver function, kidney assessments, etc. It is a preliminary test to determine if you have a medical condition that may be causing underlying issues in the body. ?
- You can opt for a full body checkup test and share your results directly with a specialist who can provide a complete review of your levels. You can also save your tests on your smartphone devices over time, giving you a better record of all levels in the body, such as blood glucose, Vitamin b12, cardiac health, etc.
Who is it for?
- The full body checkup packages are ideal for individuals that want to incorporate preventative care, as well as take control over conditions that may impact multiple markers, such as liver, blood sugar, etc.
- It is also important to get a full body checkup done if you are experiencing chronic symptoms, such as fatigue, low vitality, libido issues, hair fall, etc. This can help you gain deeper perspective into what markers need to be improved to lower risk of developing disease.
- It is also key for individuals with a family history of diseases, such as diabetes, joint pain, muscle fatigue, weight issues, etc. You can take ownership of your own health by getting tested more frequently.
Advantages of a complete body check up
- There are several advantages of a complete health check up at home. Health check-up packages can provide comprehensive analysis on health markers that may have otherwise been missed due to single-marker testing.
- It is also critical to perform a body check-up at home for preventative health reasons. You could be at risk of medical conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, kidney disease, etc. making it important to check sooner rather than later.
- For athletes and individuals that want to live a healthier lifestyle, it is also a more scientific way of improving performance. By testing your vitamin, blood sugar, testosterone, and metabolism levels, you can boost performance and improve your health holistically.
- Individuals that are also starting a new job, or shifting to a new country, should also get a full body check-up done to root out any medical issues and ensure optimal energy and vitality. A health test is also a must for older individuals as it helps identify issues earlier.
What are cardiac risk markers?
- It is a comprehensive panel of tests for identifying individuals at a higher than normal risk of cardiovascular disease like heart attacks, peripheral vascular disease and stroke.
- They include the following
- Apolipoprotein - B (APO-B)
- APO B/ APO A1 Ratio (APO B/A1)
- Lipoprotein (A) [LP(A)]
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (HS-CRP)
- Apolipoprotein - A1 (APO-A1)
What is a hemogram?
- Haemogram is a blood test that measures the number of RBCs, WBCs and platelets from the blood sample collected. It also measures the rate at which the RBCs sediment, commonly known as the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR). It helps one examine whether or not they have a series of different diseases.
What is a lipid profile test?
- A lipid panel or a lipid profile test is a blood test that can measure the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood. A cholesterol test can help determine your risk of the buildup of plaques in your arteries that can lead to narrowed or blocked arteries throughout your body (atherosclerosis).
What does a liver profile blood test mean?
- Liver function tests are blood tests used to help diagnose and monitor liver disease or damage. This test measures the levels of certain enzymes and proteins in your blood evaluating the wellness of your liver and its normal functions like producing protein and clearing bilirubin, a blood waste product. It also measures enzymes that liver cells release in response to damage or disease.
Cost of a full body checkup
- The costs of the health checkup test packages range from Rs 1,700 to Rs 9,000, However, they are available at a discounted price ranging from Rs 1,020 to Rs 5,500.
Tests included -
- Thyrocare Aarogyam C
This genuine and authentic full body health check package from thyrocare aarogyam profile looks at important metabolic function, nutritional deficiency in your body.
63 parameters like screening for diabetes, kidney and liver function, lipid profile for cholesterol levels, Vitamin D, B12, thyroid hormones, complete hemogram and iron levels are tested
- Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3
The Aarogyam 1.3 is a genuine and authentic preventive health check package from thyrocare aarogyam profile that covers the overall comprehensive functions of your body offered at an affordable price as no other blood test does.
90 parameters include screening for diabetes, kidney and liver function, lipid profile for cholesterol levels, Vitamin D, B12, thyroid hormones, complete hemogram, iron levels, cardiac risk markers, toxic elements profile are tested.
- Total Health - Essentials
This full body health checkup package detects 60 health parameters for overall screening of your body to prevent or manage a disease and improve life span.
It is a complete scan of your whole body that covers heart, kidney and liver functions, CBC, thyroid and lipid profile, vitamins, proteins and minerals.
- Total Health - Comprehensive
The total health check is a comprehensive health checkup that provides the complete status of functions of organs and systems in your body. .
This master health check package covers 66 test parameters for kidney.liver, heart, blood sugar, thyroid and vitamin deficiency.
- Total Health - Premium
Full body check up is a complete health checkup of your entire body including heart, kidney, liver, lung function to assess your current health status & to screen you to know if you have any apparent warning signs or if any abnormalities are lying inside your body.
- Total Health - Focus
The total health check is a full body health checkup to focus on the complete health status of full body functions.
This complete health checkup package will cover 65 test parameters for kidney and liver function tests, thyroid profile, lipid profile, complete CBC. uric acid levels, Vitamin D, B12, and many vital functions.
- Thyrocare Aarogyam X Profile Test
Thyrocare Aarogyam X package is a master health checkup that covers your overall health status with 133 parameters to identify dysfunction developing in the body.
It is a genuine and authentic test for Diabetes profile, cardiac risk markers, CBC, lipid, thyroid and vitamin profiles, arthritis, Liver & kidney function, Pancreatic, urinogram, toxic elements, and complete hemogram.