14 Days CGM Diabetes Sensor
For queries on this test please call +91 9986576665
The Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Sensor (FDA Approved) allows your healthcare provider to place a small sensor at the back of your upper arm that records up to 14 days of continuous glucose data. The provider then downloads the data revealing personalised glycemic profile, trends and patterns that can be used to monitor or manage your diabetes.
THIS IS A MEDICAL GRADE DEVICE TO BE INSTALLED AND SUPERVISED BY A REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER ONLY.
Why should you do this test
- Provides 14 days of continuous glucose readings. The sensor takes a reading every 15 minutes, so in a day it takes 96 readings (even while you are sleeping). Total 1344 readings provide a high-resolution glucose profile & trends
- This is the only device which records your glucose levels while you are asleep thus measuring the key data during hypoglycaemic episodes
- No multiple pricking ... Just install once and keep up with your daily activity while the sensor does its job
Complete details of the sensor are available at
What are the pre-requisites of this test
- There are no-prerequisite for the test
How to book & install the sensor
- Once you book the sensor, you can come to our clinic (in BANGALORE) to install the sensor. The installation will be done by the qualified practitioner upon doctor review
- You can come in-between to check the readings and on the 15th day, come to the clinic to remove the sensor
- Once the sensor is removed, the report will be emailed.
Call us at +91 9986576665 for any queries or guidance regarding the test